There is nothing as lethal to a healthy mind and body as routine. So break free from the monotony and take a trip! And if it’s a slight push that you need, here are some funny travel quotes that’ll help you get started on your journey.
1) “When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money”.
2) “I dislike feeling at home when I am abroad.”
-George Bernard Shaw
3) “The worst thing about being a tourist is having other tourists recognize you as a tourist.”
4) “Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers.”
5) “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.”
6) “Hey, people who travel with their bed pillow. You look insane.”
7) “Adventure, yeah. I guess that’s what you call it when everybody comes back alive.”
8) “There’s only four ways to get unraveled; One is to sleep and the other is travel.”
9) “Airline travel is hours of boredom interrupted by moments of stark terror.”
10) “Airplane travel is nature’s way of making you look like your passport photo.”
11) “You define a good flight by negatives: you didn’t get hijacked, you didn’t crash, you didn’t throw up, you weren’t late, you weren’t nauseated by the food. So you are grateful.”
12) “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.”
13) “When you hand someone a camera, why do they act like you just asked them to disassemble a bomb? They take it and they’re like, ‘What do I do … I don’t really … ha-huh …’ Yeah, it’s the button on the top right where it always is since the beginning of time”
And if these did in fact work, and have brought out the travel bug in you, make sure you come on down to Goa, and book a stay with us! Also make sure to check out our blog on some offbeat things you can do in Goa!